Developed for telephone-based sales professionals, our suite of bespoke ‘Telesales Excellence’ training interventions are tailored to engender the core skills and essential behaviours necessary to successfully mobilise business development opportunities, resulting from both proactive, outbound call activity and/or reactive, inbound and online enquiries.
Utilising a number of exciting new concepts and proven call model methodologies, attendees will discover how to consultatively initiate, qualify and ultimately close sales opportunities over the telephone through advanced communication.
Charged for success, participants will leave the programme feeling confidently empowered to achieve significant results with both new and existing customers during the initial stages of the client engagement process.
Key Areas of the Programme
Courses tailored for both newcomers to telesales and established salespeople looking to refresh, reframe and reenergise their current approach to both inbound and outbound calling.
Whilst we design every programme to match your specific organisational and business needs, your customised telesales training programme may focus on:
- Creating a motivated mind-set
- First impressions count and the power of the ‘open’
- Verbal communication – your voice and language patterns
- Accelerated rapport and adaptive behaviours
- Building trust and credibility
- The reasons people buy – logic vs. emotion
- Customer personality types
- Personal vs. business drivers
Initiating the call model
Advanced questioning and interactive listening techniques
- Establishing the need and effectively communicating the ‘what’s in it for me’
USPs – features, advantages and benefits
- Identifying buying signals and gaining commitment
- Dealing with resistance and objection handling
Follow-up and commitment drill