Ensuring that sales professionals have the knowledge to achieve long-term success and build highly profitable business relationships with clients is essential in today’s competitive business world.
Designed to support sales professionals at all levels to manage and develop business more strategically, delegates will discover how to identify and interpret the political element of the buying process, stakeholder mapping and sales adaption techniques to suit different clients.
With a strong emphasis placed upon truly understanding our clients’ organisational cultures, delegates discover the value of becoming a ‘trusted advisor’ whilst learning highly practical approaches to maintain and develop accounts more effectively, ensuring all sales opportunities are realised.
Key Areas of the Programme
Ideal for sales professionals required to sell, upsell and cross-sell more consultatively within their existing account portfolio, helping develop transactional relationships into transformational partnerships.
Whilst we design and customise every programme to match your specific organisational and business needs, your tailored account management training programme may look to focus on:
- Account prioritisation to effectively expand the right business
- Building transformational relationships
- Proactive approach to protecting and growing accounts
- Principles to enhance client-centric interaction
- Credibility, integrity and trust within your key accounts
- Identifying the levels of business relationships
- Strategies to enhance client retention and increase customer loyalty
- Account Planning and profiling accounts strategically
- Expanding business within your accounts, increasing revenue opportunity
Working with diversity and cultures successfully
Influencing the ‘political’ element of the decision-making process
- Moving forward though resistance in a positive, credible manner
- Practical toolkits of stakeholder mapping to expand your network
- Mitigating competitor threats, disablers and single points of failure
- Exploring best practices to increase time and task management
- Building your pipeline in relation to targets